|Cygnets at Gypsy Hill Park|
We visited a local park which has fantastic amenities, like a duck pond, two playgrounds,
a creek to play in and even a tiny train to ride on. The boy was tired of all this goodness, so we traipsed
on over to a side of the park that we haven't yet explored and this is what we found:
- a gazebo with a water fountain for humans and one for doggies
- a sundial
|Yes, that is a "Peanut Butter Jelly Time" shirt. |
Don't judge me.
- a pair of weeping willow trees next to a different creek
- a drain system that has a terrific echo
- a rock bridge
- had an impromptu watershed lesson
- found an unexpected wall in which to do Parkour on
Fantastical day, I must say!
So, tell me, have you recently discovered a hidden gem in your town with your kids?
Side note: Be sure and check out the links throughout this post for some great educational information. You'll have that.