DO NOT EVER FLUSH LEFTOVER MEDS INTO THE TOILET OR DOWN THE SINK!
To safely dispose of your prescription &/or your unwanted Over-the-counter drugs:
1. Take your prescription drugs out of their original containers.
2. Mix drugs with an undesirable substance, such as cat litter or used coffee
3. Put this mixture into a disposable container with a lid, such as an empty
margarine tub, or into a sealable bag.
4. Conceal or remove any personal information, including Rx number, on the
empty containers by covering it with black permanent marker or duct tape,
or by scratching it off.
5. Place the sealed container with the mixture, and the empty drug containers,
in the trash.