Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ultrasounds Not Perfectly Safe


Unbeknownst to many, ultrasound DOES radiate some heat (not radiation) & puts out high frequencies of sound to fetal chamber (similar to subway train passing through a station!) .
Why else do you think baby moves AWAY from the wand when under this "testing"?
Makes sense... be informed, even if it goes against mainstream. Get ONLY medically necessary Ultrasounds/Sonograms; not for entertainment purposes, please!

This .gov site confirms this.......

1 comment:

luvmycrazyboy said...

Thanks for the info! It really gave me something to think about. Because I am at a high risk status during my pregnancy, I have frequent ultrasounds. Since reading the attached article, I will forego to cutesy one, and just stick to the one's the doctor's give me.