1. Tissue Boxes- (empty ones)
- Save dryer lint in. You can make fire starters with the whole "brick" in your fireplace or an outdoor fire!
- Store those horrible, plastic shopping bags that multiply like bunnies. You can either fold them neatly or shove 'em in.
- To save "Box Tops for Education" in, in your pantry, maybe?
- Use the rectangle ones as a "mailbox" for your little pretenders. They love to get that mail!
- Use it as a "mini" wastebasket in the bathroom, for those icky, used q-tips, panty liner strips, nail clippings, etc. (eww)
- Use it as a "mini" trashcan in your vehicle, too!
- Make it useful as a pen, pencil, scissors container for your desk or art table.
2. Crystal Light containers- (either the whole container or the smaller tubs)
- Mini Time Capsule for the kids - paper liner tears off nicely.
- Again, use them to store some plastic bags in your car or somewhere else you might be tight on space.
- Plastic flatware fits right in it for your next picnic!
- Small First Aid kit for the glove compartment in your car.
- Cinnamon/Sugar sprinkler; just poke small holes in the lid first.
- Use it to wash kiddo's hair in the tub.
- Wash the dog with it, too!
- Store feminine items in it, so they don't unwrap in your 'gym bag'. (HA!)
- Use it for individual sizes of soup, stew for elderly ones to receive for a meal.
- Use the innard tubs for 'dipping' cups for homemade fast-food fun!
3.Empty Pill Bottles- (empty, obviously)
- To keep small items 'wrangled' in your junk drawer(s).
- Store hair pins in them.
- Keep your small game pieces organized.
- Snap them over fishing lures, so hooks don't grab onto everything when done fishing.(yeah)
- Mini, portable, emergency sewing kit
- Store toothpicks (must-have, so says my dentist)
- Travel sized lotion