Friday, April 25, 2008

My Artsy pics from C-ville FEEDBACK, please!

Whale Tail sculpture in C'ville
Guys walkin' ahead
Quaint Downtown C-ville
Phil recommended this shot
Bubble-gum, J is prayin' for a white or green one.


We went to Charlottesville today to see a play at the Paramount Theatre.


It was a lovely day & I have promised myself that I will be carrying my nifty contraption, called a camera, around with me from now on. As, I have missed way too many photo ops to be ashamed of. I love photography & the artsy stuff. I don't have the words to describe the why, but here they are & I would like some feedback, if you feel so inclined.


Thanks!

2 comments:

momof3feistykids said...

Wow! Your photos are beautiful. They show interesting angles and beauty in everyday things. You are quite talented. I especially love the shot of J. in front of the gumball machine.

It sounds like a fun day. I LOVE seeing plays on stage.

Paige Kite said...

I like the "guys walkin' ahead" the best. Not sure why. Nice job! I like!